The Importance of Optimizing Engagement
Helping members get the quality care they deserve
Medicare member engagement is critical because it directly impacts the quality of care members get. The more engaged a Medicare member is, the more likely they will take control of their end-to-end healthcare plan and lead healthier lives.
Other key benefits include:
- Bridging the communication gap between plan providers and members
- Increasing member satisfaction
- Lowering healthcare costs
While the benefits are undeniably strong, there are challenges, including:
- Tech difficulties — Medicare and Medicare Advantage members may not have access to the technology needed for patient portal login and digital member communications.
- Limited access to healthcare services — Medicare members may have limited access to healthcare services due to their location, ability to travel, or even their specific condition.
- Limited healthcare education — Some Medicare members may not fully understand key aspects of their health and/or the Medicare system, leaving them confused and unsure of next steps.
Clarity understands these unique challenges and proudly provides comprehensive solutions. From launching direct mail initiatives to crafting thorough member guides, we work with you to improve the Medicare member experience.